Monday, November 16, 2009

The Proposal (2009) PG-13 Great

Sandra Bullock proved that she's still got it in this delightful romantic comedy. She will annoy you until she lets her guard down a bit, but hey, that's the idea. For you guys that don't like chick flicks, this is a good compromise. It will make your woman happy and you will enjoy it as well. It's funny, touching, has some great Alaskan scenery as well as some nice Sandra Bullock scenery. So that's another plus for you guys. For you women they have a male stripper, but he's not exactly what you might expect. My favorite line in the movie is, "he's the only exotic dancer on the island, we're lucky to have him!"

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing this one. Its in my netflix cue. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just watched this and it was great. My husband enjoyed it a lot and or course I did too. Great movie for a couple. Everyone is happy

    ReplyDelete