Saturday, October 31, 2009

Signs (2002) PG-13 Super Stinker

I could go on and on about this movie, but let me get straight to the point...it rots. Sure, there are more eloquent words I could have used, but none more poignant. The makers of this movie should be horse whipped. If aliens ever do come to earth looking to "harvest" the humans, I hope they take the makers of this dreadful movie and save us all from "Signs II - The Return of the Aquatic Space Men Who Melt when they Get Wet". Just think…if it had just rained, the movie would have been over…If there was a way to give negative stars, I would have…save the ones you love…save yourself…don’t rent this horrible movie…I have suffered, why should you?…learn from my mistake…please…at least I will feel that there was some purpose in this heinous experience…Oh, and if aliens ever do come…turn on your sprinklers and get the super soakers ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment